Monday, October 02, 2006

And I would love to hear you tell your tale...

If you are human, then am interested in what you have to say. You don't have to be rich. You don't have to be sophisticated. You don't have to be a movie star. If you are human, then I would love to hear your story, and truly listen. It does not have to be happy. It does not have to be big. It is important because you tell it. Leave out pretence when you are with me, you don't need it, just speak from the heart. If you're human, then I care. Then I want to know you. And I choose to. Don't give me a name, if you don't want to. I don't care about your age, if you don't. I don't want to know what you own, if it means nothing to you. Whatever you say I take it, I believe you if you say it is true.

Pakinam Amer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home